Listen on TrueTalk 800 KPDQ
- Alex Early | Theology For Kids? | Steve Brown, Etc. - 9/24/2023
- Max Lucado | God Never Gives Up On You | Steve Brown, Etc. - 9/17/2023
- Craig Hefner | The Changelessness of God | Steve Brown, Etc. - 9/10/2023
- Jared Wilson | Friends With Jesus | Steve Brown, Etc. - 9/3/2023
- Preston Sprinkle | The Bible and Same-Sex Marriage | Steve Brown, Etc. - 8/27/2023
- Jim Davis & Michael Graham | The Great Dechurching | Steve Brown, Etc. - 8/20/2023
- Additional Steve Brown, Etc.
Featured Offer from Steve Brown, Etc.
An excerpt from Steve’s book, Talk the Walk: How to Be Right Without Being Insufferable. While we, as Christians, may be right on issues of salvation and theology, we often miss the less articulated truths of humility, love, and forgiveness. Steve admits, “I don’t know about you, but I struggle with that.” The booklet features… Christians are Right - And there’s a danger in that. / Silence is Golden - Sometimes it’s best to be silent and to let love, freedom, and joy do the talking. / When Truth Gets Personal - We are called to smell like Jesus. It’s not what we do or don’t do; it’s our attitude. / You Too? - Jesus identified with us and we identify with them. / Remember Who They Are - They are just like us. They need what we needed…and that’s Jesus. It’s all about him.