Listen on TrueTalk 800 KPDQ
- Bryan Chapell | Grace at Work | Steve Brown, Etc. - 9/11/2022
- Tom Wood | Getting Everything for Nothing | Steve Brown, Etc. - 9/4/2022
- Scott Sauls | Redeeming Regret, Hurt, and Fear | Steve Brown, Etc. - 8/28/2022
- Ken Harrison | A Daring Faith in a Cowardly World | Steve Brown, Etc. - 8/21/2022
- Aaron Damiani | Earth Filled With Heaven | Steve Brown, Etc. - 8/14/2022
- Winn Collier | The Life of Eugene Peterson | Steve Brown, Etc. - 8/7/2022
- Additional Steve Brown, Etc.
Featured Offer from Steve Brown, Etc.
In this Key Life minibook, Justin Holcomb asks, “What do you do for a living?” Whether you have a great answer to that question (“I have an important job!”) or a not-so-great answer (“I’m unemployed!”), the problem of defining ourselves by what we do instead of who we know, means that our self-worth is tied to our performance, instead of who we are as a son or daughter of God. Justin, a man with many jobs, unpacks how our ideas about work affect how we think about ourselves and others. Instead of work being a ladder to self-worth that we are either climbing up or falling off of, Justin describes a third way—where work, even work in a broken world, is a part of what it means to be made in the image and likeness of God, and a tool to help us grow in our love for God and others.