● See the Christmas story dramatized by the youth of our church on a 100-foot stage. The 25-minute play will be performed three times each night.
● Meet Curly the Camel and more furry friends at the petting zoo.
● Travel through countless lights and festive decorations on one of our Christmas trains. (Note: one train is wheelchair accessible.)
● Warm up with a free cookie and hot cocoa in the beautifully decorated Fellowship Lodge. If you are interested in more than a snack, a Mexican food cart will also be open on site.
● View our new 50-foot-tall decorated Christmas tree!
5:00 PM on Friday, March 27
Repeats every 3 days at 5:00 PM.